The best way to get your cat to like you is to be patient and understanding. Cats are creatures of habit and they take time to warm up to new people. Give your cat some space and time to adjust, and soon enough you’ll have a furry friend for life.
Why are cats fussy?
Cats are fussy because they want everything to be just perfect. That’s why they’re often seen grooming themselves for hours on end. They want their fur to look good, and they want to make sure they’re smelling nice too. So when you first meet a cat, it’s important to give them some time to get used to you. Let them sniff you and check you out. Once they feel comfortable, they’ll start to warm up to you.
Here are a few tips on how to get your cat to like you:
- Be patient – it takes time for cats to warm up to new people. Give them some space and time to adjust, and soon enough they’ll be your furry friend.
- Be understanding – cats are creatures of habit. They like routine and predictability, so try not to disturb their daily routine too much.
- Show them some love – cats are attracted to people who show them affection. Give them a good head scratch or offer them a treat every now and then, and they’ll start to see you as a friend.
- Be respectful – remember that cats are independent creatures. They don’t like to be bossed around or treated like property. Show them respect and give them the freedom to do as they please, and they’ll reciprocate in kind.
- Be consistent – once you’ve established a bond with your cat, it’s important to maintain it. Spend time with them every day, and they’ll soon come to think of you as part of their family.
With these tips in mind, you’ll be well on your way to becoming best friends with your cat in no time! www.modernpetsliving.com has some very fun and modern cat toys that can help you earn some extra points. Make sure you check them out as they add new products every month!